bonachia® spinach, cannellini beans, and walnuts
Putting a modern twist on an old-world tradition has been Al Dente’s specialty since 1981. BonaChia® is our exciting new vegan pasta. This recipe is one of our 3 in 3 pastas.
- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- Ready Time :
- 1 bag Al Dente® BonaChia™ Fettuccine, or any other cut or flavor
- 1 bag baby spinach, prewashed
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 c toasted walnuts, broken
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 c parmesan cheese, to garnish if desired
Bring pot of water to boil. In a large serving bowl add prewashed baby spinach, one can drained cannelloni beans, and 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Cook pasta for just 3 minutes, drain reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid. Toss pasta with spinach, cannellini beans, and toasted walnuts. Add a little of the reserved cooking liquid as desired to make a sauce. Garnish with parmesan cheese if you like.