BonaChia™ spinach, red peppers, and walnut pasta
One of our fantastic new 3 in 3 Vegan creations. I am obsessed with Spinach. Anyone else out there love spinach?
- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- Ready Time :
- 1 bag Al Dente® BonaChia™ Linguine, or any other cut/flavor
- 1 bag baby spinach, prewashed
- 1 jar roasted red peppers, drained reserving 1 Tbsp oil in jar
- 1/2 c toasted walnuts (broken into smaller pieces)
- salt and pepper to taste
- lemon slices, to garnish if desired
Bring pot of water to boil. In a large serving bowl add prewashed baby spinach, and one jar of chopped red peppers with 1 Tbsp of the oil in the jar. Cook pasta for just 3 minutes, drain reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid. Toss pasta with spinach, red peppers, and toasted walnuts. Add a little of the reserved cooking liquid as desired to make a light sauce. Garnish with lemon slices if you like.