Mushroom Fettuccine with Red Bell Pepper
Mushrooms lovers–we have the pasta dish for you! Our delicious porcini mushroom fettuccine with sautéed sliced mushrooms.
- 12 oz Al Dente Wild Mushroom Fettuccine
- 1 lb mushrooms sliced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 tsp coarse kosher
- black pepper
- 1 Cup freshly grated parmesan
- In 3 tbsp olive oil on medium heat in large skillet, heat 3 minced garlic cloves and one small dice red pepper.
- After 3 minutes, add sliced mushrooms. Sauté until browned about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with 1 tsp coarse kosher salt and pepper. (If using table salt then start with 1/2 tsp.)
- Add 1/2 cup half and half and 1/2 cup parmesan. Stir, then turn off heat.
- Cook pasta for 3 minutes. Drain and toss in skillet with sauce. Sprinkle with parsley. Stir, heating gently.
- Serve sprinkled with remaining 1/2 cup parmesan. Season to taste.