Here at Al Dente, we love pasta recipes that are quick, easy and healthy. This healthy recipe uses a little pasta, a little protein and LOTS of veggies! With one bag of pasta, three ingredients and a couple “tricks of the trade” even the most inexperienced cook can get this delicious dish of pasta on the table in minutes.
- 1 bag Al Dente Chickpea + Turmeric pasta
- 2 cup olive oil
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 shallot chopped
- 2 stalks of celery chopped
- 5 cups vegetable broth low sodium
- 1 28 oz diced tomato can
- 1 15 oz pinto beans can
- 1/2 cup cooked peas
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Cook shrimp or chicken by desired method.
- Sauté broccoli, red peppers, green onions, and ginger in pan with 2 tbsp cooking oil and 1/3 cup water. Cook until tender.
- Mix peanut/vegetable oil, soy sauce, vinegar, honey, and sesame seeds in a cup or bowl.
- Combine meat, veggies, and sauce in pan. Cook until heated.