Asian-Inspired Spicy Sesame Pasta
Here at Al Dente, we love pasta recipes that are quick, easy and healthy. Our owner & founder, Monique, invented the perfect solution–recipes with 3 ingredients that cook in just 3 minutes! This healthy recipe uses a little pasta, a little protein and LOTS of veggies! With one bag of pasta, three ingredients and a couple “tricks of the trade” even the most inexperienced cook can get this delicious dish of pasta on the table in minutes.
- 1/3 cup peanut or vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar, agave, or honey
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 12 oz Al Dente Spicy Sesame Linguine Use egg linguine if you want less spice
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 red peppers, sliced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 lb cooked shrimp or shredded chicken, if desired
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Cook shrimp or chicken by desired method.
- Sauté broccoli, red peppers, green onions, and ginger in pan with 2 tbsp cooking oil and 1/3 cup water. Cook until tender.
- Mix peanut/vegetable oil, soy sauce, vinegar, honey, and sesame seeds in a cup or bowl.
- Combine meat, veggies, and sauce in pan. Cook until heated.