Creamy Tomato Pappardelle
- 12 oz Al Dente pasta
- 2-3 cups Marinara Sauce
- 16 oz ricotta or substitute 8 oz. cream cheese or 1/2 cup low-fat evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- parsley or basil for garnish
- Bring large pot of water to a boil. Add salt. Cook Al Dente Pasta, testing after 3 minutes.
- Heat marinara in a sauce pan, stirring in ricotta cheese, until blended. Drain pasta and toss with sauce.
- Additions are endless–toasted pine nuts, grilled chicken or seafood, sausage, sauteed veggies, baby spinach, arugula, prosciutto.