Pasta with Fresh Corn and Tomato Salsa
- 1/3 cup corn oil
- juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 pound roma tomatoes diced
- 3 Tbsp fresh cilantro or parsley chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic minced
- small red onion
- 1 tsp salt
Pasta and Veggies
- 1 bag Al Dente pasta try with Spicy Sesame Linguine
- 4 ears corn boiled, cut off ear
- 2 avacados diced
- 1 tsp. salt
- Whisk together oil and lime juice then add other salsa ingredients. Set aside.
- Cook pasta for 3 minutes. Rinse with cold water and drain. Toss with vegetables and salsa. Serve at room temperature.