We Love Turmeric!
We’ve introduced two new products made with Turmeric, so we are obviously obsessed and for good reason! Turmeric is considered one of the most effective nutritional supplements in existence. To learn more about the many health benefits of Turmeric, check out this site.
Our Turmeric Pinchetti™ is made by mixing Durum Wheat sourced directly from farmers, fresh cage-free eggs cracked daily and beautiful golden turmeric. The dough is then rolled out, cut and formed into little “pinches”. If you never heard of this delicious shape it’s because it’s the first time available in the USA. We made up the name, too!
More recently we introduced Chickpea Turmeric Pasta. Plant-Based, Gluten-Free, Certified Organic, High Protein, Non-GMO with great taste and texture! Cooks in just 3 minutes!
Coconut Lime Curry Shrimp with
Here’s a recipe that was created by one of our BEST foodie friends, Adrienne Brady, author of Appetites Anonymous
To make the dish vegan, simply substitute another protein for the shrimp and of course you can always add a green vegetable, which looks so beautiful with the gold pasta. Peas, broccoli, arugula….you get it!
Check out these other Turmeric Pasta Recipes.
Creamy Goat Cheese Pasta
- 8 oz Al Dente Pasta
- 4 oz goat Cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 5 oz spinach
- 3 oz sundried tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Bacon optional
- Bring water to boil in a saucepan for the pasta.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a skillet and add spinach, sautéing until wilted. Add the sun-dried tomatoes and garlic to the skillet and cook for a few minutes, until heated.
- Cook pasta for approximately 9 minutes. When draining, reserve 1 cup of the pasta water.
- Put pasta back into the saucepan, add in heavy cream, goat cheese and the reserved pasta water. Add in spinach and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Add the pasta water until goat cheese is thoroughly melted. Bring back to a simmer until the pasta is fully cooked (about 2 minutes) and the sauce thickens.
- Top with red pepper flakes or goat cheese crumbles if desired.