We Love Turmeric!
We’ve introduced two new products made with Turmeric, so we are obviously obsessed and for good reason! Turmeric is considered one of the most effective nutritional supplements in existence. To learn more about the many health benefits of Turmeric, check out this site.
Our Turmeric Pinchetti™ is made by mixing Durum Wheat sourced directly from farmers, fresh cage-free eggs cracked daily and beautiful golden turmeric. The dough is then rolled out, cut and formed into little “pinches”. If you never heard of this delicious shape it’s because it’s the first time available in the USA. We made up the name, too!
More recently we introduced Chickpea Turmeric Pasta. Plant-Based, Gluten-Free, Certified Organic, High Protein, Non-GMO with great taste and texture! Cooks in just 3 minutes!
Coconut Lime Curry Shrimp with
Here’s a recipe that was created by one of our BEST foodie friends, Adrienne Brady, author of Appetites Anonymous
To make the dish vegan, simply substitute another protein for the shrimp and of course you can always add a green vegetable, which looks so beautiful with the gold pasta. Peas, broccoli, arugula….you get it!
Check out these other Turmeric Pasta Recipes.
Coconut Lime Curry Shrimp
- 1 lb peeled and deveined large shrimp, thawed
- 12 oz Al Dente pasta, cooked according to package instructions
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 lime zest and juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- healthy pinch of fine sea salt and black pepper
- cilantro, garnish
- lime wedges, garnish
- Heat coconut oil in a large/deep skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add minced garlic and cook for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Whisk in the curry powder, lime zest, and lime juice then cook an additional 2 minutes. Add in honey and cook until melted. Next, whisk in the coconut milk, reduce heat to low, then cook about 10 minutes or until sauce is slightly reduced.
- Increase heat to medium, add shrimp to skillet so that none are overlapping then cook about 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until shrimp are pink and fully cooked.
- Season with a healthy pinch of fine sea salt and black pepper then remove skillet from heat. Divide cooked pasta between four low bowls then top with sauce/shrimp mixture, cilantro, and a squeeze of 1/2 of a lime. Salt to taste. Enjoy!