Mango Chutney Pasta
- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup almonds, cashews, or peanuts toast the almonds
- 2 cups cauliflower parboiled or roasted
- 10 oz frozen peas or edamame
- 12 oz Al Dente pasta
- Whisk mango chutney, oil, mustard and salt in a serving bowl.
- Bring large pot of salted water to boil. Add cauliflower. After 5 minutes remove from boiling water using a slotted spoon and add to bowl with dressing. Bring the pot of water back to a boil then add pasta and peas cooking for 5 minutes. Drain and toss with dressing, cauliflower, raisins, nuts and parsley or cilantro.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
Serve hot or cold. Optional additions: shrimp or chicken.