Spooky Halloween Pinchetti Pasta
Perfect pasta dish for your next Halloween Party! Take out they eyeball and add roasted cauliflower, shrimp and/or peas for an anytime pasta party dish.
- 1 Bag Al Dente Turmeric Pinchetti , cooked according to package instructions
- 3/4 cup Brianna's Ginger Mandarin Dressing
- handful Black Sesame Seeds
- 1 black radish
- Make two eyeballs out of one black radish
- cut the radish in half width-wise, creating two half domes.
- slice the string root off just as it meets the vegetable on either end. This should reveal a white/green circle, about 1/2 inch in diameter
- score a line through the skin around the end each half, about 1/2 inch from the circumference of the other circle. Peel the black skin from the score line to the raw middle edge of the radish.
- Cook Pinchetti According to Package instructions.
- Toss with Brianna's dressing and sprinkle generously with black sesame seeds
Plate and Serve
- Place eyeballs in a spooky arrangement atop the pasta. Enjoy in Fall Fun!