- 1 lb boneless chicken cubed
- 1 whole red pepper julienned
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 medium tomatoes chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh basil or parsley chopped
- 1/2 lb feta cheese
- 1 bag Al Dente pasta
- Heat oil in skillet and sauce chicken and peppers until chicken is almost cooked - approximately 4 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes, cooking for another minute.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Add basil, feta, and cooked pasta to the skillet.
- Toss gently and season with salt and pepper.
This recipe was created by a great friend and chef, Jay Duguay. It has been one of our most requested recipes.