What the Doctor ordered! By Simran Malhotra, MD. Check out @drveganfoodie on Instagram for more of her recipes!
10 Minute Mushroom Pasta Sauce
- 1 Bag Al Dente Chickpea + Turmeric Pasta
- 1 Half Onion
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 1.5 Cup Mushrooms
- 1 Cup Cannellini Beans
- 1 Can Tomato Sauce
- Pinch Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Parsley, OR, Basil
- Optional To Taste Vegan Parmesan
- Optional To Taste Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. For a Gluten Free Vegan meal, use Al Dente Chickpea+Turmeric Plant Based Pasta.
- In a skillet, sauté onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Add mushrooms and cannelloni beans, stirring occasionally until cooked to your liking.
- Add tomato sauce. Season with salt and parsley or basil.
- Top cooked pasta with the mixture once warm, toss gently if desired. Garnish with parsley, vegan parmesan, and red pepper flakes for spice.