Thanks to our friend Monica on instagram @wafflesandwellness
5 in 5 Creamy Goat Cheese Pasta
5 ingredients, 5 steps, cooks in 5 minutes!
- 8 oz Al Dente Pasta
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 5 oz spinach
- 3 oz sundried tomatoes
- 2 cloves glarlic, finely minced
- red pepper flakes optional
- Bring water to boil in a saucepan for the pasta.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 TBSP olive oil in skillet and add spinach, sauteing until wilted. Add the sundried tomatoes to the skillet and cook for a few minutes, until heated.
- Cook pasta for approximately 5 minutes. When draining, reserve about 1 cup of the pasta water.
- Put pasta back into saucepan, add in goat cheese (I recommend cutting this into pieces first before adding), and a bit of pasta water. Add in spinach and sundried tomatoes.
- Add water until goat cheese is thoroughly melted. Top with red pepper flakes or goat cheese crumbles if desired.