It’s fall in Michigan, and for Al Dente, that means Pasta Season! Al Dente likes to say we have a “Pasta For Every Taste and Lifestyle.” Whether you are living Vegan, Organic, Gluten Free, Kosher, or counting Weight Watchers Freestyle points, we have a delicious option for you. Two major Holidays are here (National Pasta Day October 17th, and World Pasta Day October 25th) and we’re ready to celebrate with some colorful comfort food.
Autumn can feel like we are constantly jumping into piles of pumpkin spice. Our latest Obsession is finding easy, healthy, mac n’ cheese recipes to make with our new pasta shapes, like our Piccolo Pastas and our new Plant Based Pastas. First up: OMG! Mac N’ Cheese. It is super simple to make, and can be easily modified to fit your personal taste and healthy lifestyle. Watch this short video to learn how it’s done!
- Make it vegan with Plant Based Pasta, cashew milk, vegan cheese, and coconut milk yogurt
- Replace the cauliflower with broccoli, mushrooms, squash, or your favorite plant-based protein.
- Make a “grown-up version” with Gruyére instead of Cheddar
- Replace or add other cheeses
- Get spicy
- Make it with the kids for an easy and quick fall activity! 5 ingredients and 5 steps!
Vegan Mac N’ Cheese we love
And a classic from Appetites Anonymous…
Know a great fall recipe?
Email your recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org, mention us on twitter @aldentepasta, tag us in your photos on instagram @aldentepastaco, or give us a call Monday-Friday 9am-5pm Eastern Time at 734-449-8522. We love to share our favorite recipes. Bloggers and influencers should email email@example.com for partnership opportunities. Peace, Love, and Pasta!