Photos and Recipe by @wafflesandwellness
Tomato, Corn,and Basil Farfalletti
- 8 oz Al Dente Spinach Farfalletti
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 zucchini
- 1 c. canned corn
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil, plus 1 tbsp for sauteing tomatoes & zucchini
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 handful basil
- 6 oz. fresh mozzarella
- pinch salt and pepper
- Boil generously salted water for farfalletti. Add pasta to water once brought to a boil and cook for 5 minutes, until al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 T olive oil in skillet. Once heated, add chopped zucchini and tomatoes. Cook until heated through/soft, approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Mix olive oil & red wine vinegar in a separate small bowl, adding salt & pepper. This will be the drizzle for the finished pasta.
- When pasta is cooked, run under cold water.
- Add to pasta: tomatoes, zucchini, corn, olive oil/vinegar drizzle. Stir in mozzarella and basil last.