Basil Fettuccine with Lemon & Lobster
- 10 ounces Al Dente Pasta Basil Fettuccine
- 6 ounces cooked lobster meat, cut into small pieces
- 2 1/2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 ounces fresh parsley chopped
- lemon juice from one lemon
- 2 cups parmesan cheese grated
- Cook pasta according to package directions in salted water. Reserve a cup of pasta water before draining.
- While the pasta is cooking, put olive oil and butter in a deep skillet over medium heat. Melt the butter and add the garlic, stirring for one minute.
- Add the lobster meat and stir until the lobster is completely heated.
- Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and mix. Add the lemon juice, 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese and mix again, adding pasta water to make a light sauce. Add the parsley or basil and toss one more time.
- Stir until the sauce thickens. Serve and top with grated Parmesan cheese.