Blistered Tomato Sauce
- 1 bag Basil Fettuccine
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2-4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 4 handfuls spinach fresh
- 1/2 cup parmesan or feta cheese
- salt & pepper
- In large skillet, cook tomatoes, garlic and 1/2 tsp Kosher salt in olive oil over medium-high heat, pressing until tomatoes burst.
- Add spinach until wilted.
- Cook pasta in boiling water. Before draining, ladle 1/2 cup pasta water to sauce. Drain pasta. Add to sauce. stir in cheese.
- Tasty additions: tuna, olives.