Bonnetti Mac & Cheese, Homestyle
- 8 oz Al Dente Golden Egg Bonnetti
- 1 c. skim or 2% milk
- 1/4 c. lowfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Boil generously salted water for bonnetti. Add pasta to water once brought to a boil and cook for 5 minutes, until al dente.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan, being careful not to burn.
- Add flour, garlic powder, and salt to melted butter. Stir until almost brown.
- Add milk to saucepan, stirring constantly.
- Add Greek yogurt. Stir, and heat on medium-high heat for 5 or so minutes until mixture thickens.
- Once mixture has thickened, reduce to low heat, and add cheese, allowing it to melt.
- Once cheese mixture is melted, add cooked pasta.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!