Bonnetti with black beans and kale
- 12 oz Golden Egg Bonnetti
- 1 large onion medium diced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes cut in half
- 2 15 oz canned black beans
- 8 oz kale roughly chopped
- 1 cup white cheddar cheese grated
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pan, fry onion and garlic until beginning to soften.
- In a large pot, boil salted water. Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- Add the tomatoes, parsley, salt and pepper to the pan. Stir and cook for 5 minutes in medium heat.
- Add the kale and stir in the pan. Add the beans and cook for three minutes to heat through.
- Drain the pasta. In a large bowl mix the pasta with the rest of ingredients. Serve and top with grated cheese.