Bonnetti with black beans pasta salad
- 1 bag Al Dente Golden Egg Bonnetti
- 1 can black beans
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 3 cups kale
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 1 medium white onion julienned
- salt & pepper
- In a large skillet over medium heat sauté the black beans, cherry tomatoes, onions and kale for 4 minutes or until kale is wilted.
- When ready to eat, cook pasta for 3 minutes in a large pot of boiling, salted water. Before draining pasta, ladle out 1/2 cup of the water and add to skillet. Drain pasta and add to the saute pan. Stir for 2 minutes and season with salt and pepper.
- Top with parmesan cheese, serve and enjoy!