Cavatappi with broccoli, sweet corn and red beans
- 12 oz Carba-Nada Cavatappi bag
- 1 cup cooked red beans can
- 1 cup cooked sweet corn can
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb broccoli
- 3 oz feta cheese
- salt and peper
- Bring a large pot with salted water to boil. Cook pasta according to pasta instructions.
- Bring a medium pot with water to boil. Cut the broccoli in small pieces, and boil for 1 minute.
- Drain the pasta, place it in a big bowl. Mix the pasta with red beans, corn, olive oil, broccoli, salt & pepper. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed. Enjoy!