Chickpea Turmeric Pasta with Coconut Curry Veggies
This simple recipe combined colorful ingredients to craft a delicious compliment to our Chickpea + Turmeric pasta.
- bag Al Dente Plant Based Chickpea+Turmeric pasta
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 large red pepper
- 1 cup green beans, sliced
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 4 cloves glarlic, finely minced (equal to 2 tsp)
- 1 tbsp minced ginger root
- chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, divided
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp curry powder to taste
- 1/4 tsp ground white pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- In a large skillet on medium heat, Melt 1 tbsp coconut oil. Add fresh onion, red pepper, green beans, tomatoes, garlic, and ginger. Stir frequently while cooking 4.5 minutes, until the veggies are tender but still crisp. Stir in coconut milk and curry powder, and red pepper flakes. Cook until warm and veggies done to your liking, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- While the veggies cook, cook pasta according to package directions, about 3 minutes. Drain. Melt remaining coconut oil in pot from pasta, and GENTLY toss pasta in oil with white pepper and salt.
- Divide portions of pasta and cover with curried veggies. Garnish with fresh cilantro, and enjoy!