Creamy Spinach Artichoke Pasta
- 8 oz Al Dente Plant Based Pasta
- 3 tbsps Butter
- 1 Sweet onion diced
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- Healthy pinch salt and pepper 5 oz baby spinach
- 1 cup Heavy cream or coconut cream 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 12 oz Artichoke hearts We used frozen and steamed them according to the package instructions
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 cup Shredded mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Heat butter in a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Once butter is melted, add the onion and garlic plus a healthy pinch of salt and pepper. Stir to coat then sauté until fragrant, about 4-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add spinach to the skillet, cover then let cook until leaves are wilted, about 5 minutes. Next, stir in the artichoke hearts, cream, sour cream, and parmesan cheese. Stir to combine then let mixture simmer over medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in cooked pasta noodles until well incorporated. Top skillet with shredded mozzarella cheese then bake in the oven until cheese is melted, about 10-12 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!