Cucumber Pasta Salad
- 12 oz golden egg bonnetti pasta
- 1 English cucumber halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tsp white sugar
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tsp oregano dry or fresh
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill optional or instead of oregano
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cold water. Drain completely and transfer to a large bowl. Stir in cucumber, red onion, tomatoes and oregano (or dill).
- In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix it with the pasta mixture to coat thoroughly. Taste and adjust seasoning as necessary.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or more before serving.