Pasta with Citrus Chile Sauce in a Power Bowl
Use this suace with any of our pastas. Cory features an easy sheetpan to make an easy "Power Bowl." Check out the cook "Prepped and Plated" photo and her post for more. Thanks so much to Cory, @cory.starbird on Instagram.
- 8-12 oz Al Dente Pasta
- 1 Lemon juice of
- 4 tsp coconut aminos
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seed oil
- 2 tsp virgin avacodo oil
- 2 tsp Kimchi Siracha Chile Sauce
- 2 tsp/cloves chopped garlic
- 2 medium zucchini sliced
- 2 heaping cups green beans
- 2 fillets wild caught salmon
- Black Sesame Seeds
- lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 350°F - prep the veggies, salmon, & sauce. Arrange veggies & salmon on a large baking sheet & drizzle with sauce. Bake for 5 minutes then TURN OFF the oven & bake for another 10 - 15 minutes, or until salmon is cooked to your liking & veggies are tender.
- While the other ingredients are baking, cook pasta according to package instructions. Serve tossed in the extra sauce, if desired.