Linguine with roasted carrots and sun dried mulberries
- 1 Linguine Quinoa + Brown Rice bag
- 1/2 cup sun dried mulberries
- 2 carrots peeled and medium diced
- 1 tbsp parsley minced
- 2 1/4 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- Preheat your oven to 400 F degrees.
- Coat the carrots with 1/4 of olive oil, salt and pepper. Place the carrots on a tray covered with aluminum foil and place in the oven. Bake the carrots for 8-10 minutes.
- Drain the pasta, add 2 tbsp of olive oil, baked carrots, sun dried mulberries and mix well. Serve and garnish with parsley. Enjoy!