Linguine with Clams and White Wine Sauce recipe
Food is maybe one of the few universal things that really has the power to bring everyone together. Allow yourself to explore endless delicious meals to share among your friends and family. Our Egg Linguine is indeed a perfect addition to your table, with its versatile shape and delicious taste. We invite you to try this quick and tasteful Egg Linguine recipe!
- 12 ounces Al Dente Pasta Egg Fettuccine
- 3 ounces olive oil extra virgin
- 2 shallots minced
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup white wine dry
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 lbs clams scrubbed
- 4 tbsp parsley chopped
- 3 tbsp butter unsalted
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Kosher salt
- In a large pot with boiling and salted water, cook the Linguine for two minutes.
- Meanwhile heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan, add the shallots and garlic and sauté until they told golden.
- Add the red pepper flakes, wine, a pinch of kosher salt, clams, and 2 tablespoon if parsley to the pan. Cover and bring to a simmer until the clams open for about 8 minutes Throw away any unopened clams.
- Drain the pasta and reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water. Add the pasta to the sauté pan with the clams, add the pasta water and cook in medium heat for 2 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat. Add lemon juice, lemon zest, butter, parsley, and toss.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning to your liking. Serve hot!