Mediterranean Tuna Pasta Salad
- 12 oz Golden Egg Bonnetti
- 2 cans tuna (in water or oil)
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 1/2 tbsp capers
- 1/4 cup halved kalamata olives
- 1 lemon juice and zest
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp thyme fresh
- salt & pepper to taste
- Prepare the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the tuna, capers, olives, sun-dried tomatoes. Mix well.
- Add drained, cooled pasta to the bowl and mix.
- In a separate, small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, garlic, oregano, thyme, parsley and olive oil. Taste and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix the dressing with the pasta and toss it all together before serving.