Oil-Free Parsley Cashew Pesto
- 1 bag Al Dente Plant Based Pasta
- 1 bunch parsley chopped
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 tbsp italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup water
- to taste red pepper flakes
- Soak cashews in water overnight, or soak 1-2 hours in hot water.
- In blender or food processor, blend cashews & water first. Then add all ingredients minus the pasta, and blend until smooth. If it’s too think, add more water.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Gently toss pasta with the pesto. Season to taste and add more water if you prefer a thinner sauce.