One-Pot Chicken Parmesan Pasta
This one pot pasta is sure to be a crowd pleaser and an easy clean up!
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2-3 Boneless skinless chicken breasts Cut into 1-inch pieces
- Healthy pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 Sweet onion Finely cut
- 14 oz Al Dente's Golden Egg Bonnetti
- 24 oz Marinara sauce
- 32 oz Chicken stock
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- Freshly minced basil Garnish
- Heat olive oil in a large pot or skillet over medium heat. Once oil is hot, add the chicken pieces then season them with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Toss to coat chicken in spices then let it cook about 5-7 minutes or until it's almost cooked through, tossing occasionally to ensure even cooking. Remove chicken from the pot and set aside on a plate.
- Add diced onion to the pot then saute for 2-3 minutes or until soft and fragrant. Stir in the marinara sauce and chicken broth. Bring mixture to a boil then reduce heat so it stays at a solid simmer.
- Add chicken back to pot along with the dry pasta noodles. Cover the pot then cook for 10-15 minutes or until pasta is cooked to your preferred level of doneness.
- Add in parmesan cheese and 1/2 cup of the shredded mozzarella then mix until melted and gooey.
- Finally, top pasta with freshly minced basil and enjoy!