Pasta with Roasted Corn & Goat Cheese
- 3 cups frozen corn thawed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 14 oz Al Dente Spinach Farfalletti , cooked according to package instructions then cooled to room temp
- 2 yellow or red bell peppers cored and diced
- 1/2 medium red onion diced
- 2 jalapeños; cored, seeded, and finely diced
- 1 bunch cilantro, minced (leaves only)
- 16 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 limes zest and juice
- 10.5 oz crumbled goat cheese
- 1. Heat ½ tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once oil is hot, add the thawed corn, chili powder, ground cumin, and a healthy pinch of fine sea salt and pepper then stir to coat using a wooden spoon. Cook, stirring occasionally, until corn is slightly charred – about 6-8 minutes. Remove from heat then allow corn to cool slightly.
- 2. Add cooked pasta, bell peppers, onion, jalapeños, cilantro, cherry tomatoes, lime zest and juice, goat cheese, remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, and cooked corn to a large mixing bowl. Toss until well combined then season with sea salt and black pepper to your liking… enjoy!