Vegan Alfredo Pasta Sauce
Enjoy plain or try with one of our three veggie-loaded combos!
- 1 cup Raw cashews
- 1.5 cups Boiling water
- 8 oz Al Dente Pasta
- 1/4 cup Nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 cloves Garlic cloves Minced
- Healthy pinch of salt and pepper
- Combine cashews and boiling water in a medium bowl then let sit about 15 minutes or until cashews are starting to soften.
- Meanwhile, cook your Al Dente pasta according to the package instructions.
- After the 15 minutes, combine cashews and water from the bowl in step one along with nutritional yeast, dijon mustard, garlic, salt and pepper in a high-speed blender then pulse until extra smooth.
- Drain pasta then place it back in the pot. Add the vegan alfredo sauce from step three and stir until the pasta is well coated.
- Enjoy plain or make one of our three versions!