Vegan Greek Pasta Salad
- 6 oz Chickpea + Turmeric pasta
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup havled olives pitted
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 2 cups cucumbers halved
- 1/3 cup sliced red onion
- 2 tsp oregano dried
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- juice from half a lemon
- salt & pepper
- 2 tbsp garlic rice wine vinegar
- Fill a pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in the pasta and return to a boil. Cook pasta until tender yet firm to the bite, rinse with cold water and drain well.
- Combine pasta, tomatoes, onion, cucumber, olives, and feta cheese in a large bowl. Pour the vinegar, olive oil, oregano, lemon, salt and pepper, over the pasta mixture and mix well. Cover and chill for 2 hours before serving.