WW Broccoli Chicken Alfredo
- 1 bag Al Dente Carba-Nada Pasta
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2-3 cups broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1 cup fat-free mozzarella shredded
- 1/2 tsp salt
- boneless chicken breast
- diced tomatoes (optional)
- spinach (optional)
Pasta & Broccoli
- Cook Carba-Nada according to package directions. While the pasta is cooking start preparing the sauce.
- Add broccoli to boiling water with pasta and cook until tender.
- Drain pasta, reserving 1/4 cup of pasta water
- Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic. Stir in tomatoes and cook if desired.
- Add the cooked pasta, broccoli, reserved pasta water, cheeses and salt. Cook, stirring frequently until cheese is melted.
- Cook, stirring frequently until cheese is melted.
- Cook chicken in a skillet over medium-high heat with 1 tsp olive oil. Slice into bite size strips.
- Serve with chicken over top of pasta.